In this episode I talk about my recent brush with envy, how it so easily captures my heart. It feels good to have gotten this off my chest.
I recorded this podcast while out for an evening stroll in my neighborhood. Can you tell when I start walking uphill?
Links from this episode:
- My sister Alison turns 24 this week.
- I wrote a monster post about leading the ’08 spring break trip to Chicago.
- The man I planned that Chicago trip with was a man named Larry Hope (pictured on the right). He’s still a dear friend. I’m so glad I got to see him in Kentucky last year.
- Toward the end of summer ’08 I wrote about my decision to leave my position as a vocational campus minister. I haven’t read that piece since posting it. I don’t think I want to.
- I shared 1 Corinthians 13:4-7.