This past weekend I got to be an extra on the set of “A Different Life,” the movie my roommate Peter LeVake is directing as part of his graduate program in the FSU Film School. I had a great time and I even got a small speaking role!
Links from this episode:
- Peter has been pursuing a grad degree from the FSU Film School for about a year now.
- This weekend I got to see Peter in his element. He got to see me in mine when he came to listen to my second of two Nav Night messages on idolatry.
- Zack Latham, one of my other roommates, once again became Lionel Worthington, this time as an extra waiting in line at the train station.
- The girl who’s about to start her classes in the film school as an undergrad is also who created the FSU Navs year-end video.
- Here’s my favorite photo from the weekend. It’s of Peter in his director’s chair.